Can We The People really reclaim 150 years of lost liberties at the hands of criminal government? Absolutely. In the 1980s, a University of Texas student named Gregory Watson single-handedly secured the ratification of the 27th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. If one determined young man can get a constitutional amendment through 38 state legislatures, can you imagine what millions of us can do?
First, we must arm ourselves with the AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine™ to inform our elected servants that when they violate our highest law, they're just one step from a prison cell and seizure of their assets.
Having established that We The People mean business, our Legislative Action Section will draft the following legislation to be forced through Congress by the membership of AmericaAgain!, by offering it to each targeted politician as a plea-bargain package, and as an immunity package to members of Congress not yet targeted for indictment.
Realize how Congress has operated for almost 200 years: federal legislation is supposed to be written by Congress, but almost from the beginning, bankers and industrialists have drafted, refined, and pushed through Congress their own laws, favorable to themselves. Now, We The People will take over those controls until Congress is again comprised of statesmen.
With God's help, our staff's diligence, and the momentum of a few million citizens, We The People could achieve all of the historic achievements below in less than a decade. Each Legislative Action proposal is explained in more detail in the AmericaAgain! Declaration.
1) Shut down the D.C. Organized Crime Operation by finally passing the Home-Based Congress Amendment, that will relocate all members of Congress to their offices back home -- which we already pay to staff and maintain. This allows us, their sovereigns, to watch over our representatives at home, rather than letting them team up against us with lobbyists and regulators in D.C. -- the ten-miles-square area where even according to the Constitution, Congress has complete control.
The 20th Amendment only stipulates that Congress needs to meet once per year, beginning at noon on January 3rd. We let them meet for two weeks maximum, for emergency items that have to be face-to-face. Using today's virtual meeting technology, we'll make them work the rest of the year from home, where we can make sure they don't slip back into a life of crime.
2) End the Imperial Congress by passing a Non-Aristocracy Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, limiting Congress to two terms for House and Senate, and ending all congressional perks other than salary, office staff and reasonable operations, self-operated automobile, and coach-class airfare. All other public expenditures will be treated as illegal use of public funds, immediately and retroactively – including pensions, insurance premiums, limousines, first-class or charter air travel, meals, hairdressers, spas, club memberships, etc.
3) Outlaw back-door pork and tyranny by enacting the Clean Bill Act, outlawing the addition of riders, unrelated-issue amendments, and earmarks to legislation.
4) End the immoral rule of banksters including government-sponsored FED counterfeiting, the corrupt ‘fractional reserve’ loan scheme, and the gargantuan derivatives industry built on those frauds – enacting the Lawful U.S. Money and Banking Act which will have aspects of, but be more comprehensive than H.R. 459, 833, 1094, 1095, 1098, 1496 and 2768 and S.B. 202, restoring lawful (gold and silver) U.S. money, and outlawing the FED cartel and any privately-owned entity ever having control over production or determining the value of U.S. money in the future.
5) Restore Privacy by enacting the Citizens’ Privacy Act, reiterating the Fourth Amendment privacy of the American people’s persons, houses, papers, data communications, vehicles, and effects from any government surveillance, seizure, detainment, or file storage unless preceded by issuance of a specific, bona fide judicial warrant issued upon probable cause; repealing any portions of the FISA, RFPA, USA Patriot Act, NDAA, and Intelligence Authorization Act of 2004 or any similar legislation present or future, that violates the constitutional rights of any American; outlawing any optical, electronic, airborne, or satellite surveillance, tracing, or tracking of an American citizen or his property or the interception of his communications in any form, until a judicial warrant is issued upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place, items, or data to be searched and persons or things to be seized.
6) Secure the Internet for citizen use by enacting the Internet Liberty Act, providing criminal sanctions against anyone attempting to disable Internet service within the USA.
7) Restore Private Property by enacting the Private Property Act, declaring that the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to seize by purported eminent domain any private land, water, timber, oil, gas, minerals, or other natural resources, or to purchase same without the “Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be”; repealing all federal land-use regulations, controls, restrictions, and prohibitions that deprive private owners of the full use and enjoyment of their properties, subject only to the laws of their State.
8) Repeal the 16th Amendment by enacting legislation barring Congress from taxing personal wages and salaries, stipulating that IRS shall obey the Tax Code and cease all fraudulent application, imposing financial sanctions and imprisonment for offending IRS employees.
9) End the ‘Anchor Baby’ Illegal Alien Racket by enacting Senate Joint Resolution 6 of the 111th Congress.
10) Outlaw conscription by enacting legislation declaring that Congress, presidents, and federal courts have no authority to conscript Americans of any age into involuntary servitude for any purpose.
11) Secure our Border by enacting the Secure Borders Act, to immediately begin constructing the U.S.-Mexico border fence and increasing border troop strength, airborne assets, and electronic detection as to furnish a truly effective barrier to illegal crossing.
12) End Arab-Israeli War in the U.S. by enacting legislation outlawing any religious law or program inciting citizens to rise up for or support Islamic law, the State of Israel, or any other foreign interest on U.S. soil that impedes our servant government’s duties to us under the U.S. Constitution, and outlawing any portion of sharia law that violates a local ordinance or State law.
13) Repeal the 17th Amendment to restore the Founding Fathers' design of our government: the State legislatures elect the members of the U.S. Senate to counterbalance the mob power of the U.S. House of Representatives.
14) Kick the U.N. out of the U.S. by enacting the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 (H.R. 1146) of the first session of the 111th Congress, terminating the authorization of funds to be spent on the U.N. and withdrawing federal diplomatic immunity for U.N. employees or delegates.
15) Enact an American Sovereignty Amendment based on the 1953 Bricker Amendment, assuring that no treaty will be valid if it violates the U.S. Constitution, and recording all Senate votes for each treaty.
16) End foreign wars of plunder by enacting legislation acknowledging Subsection (c) of the War Powers Resolution of 1973 disallowing funding for foreign hostilities without a Declaration of War or proof to Congress that such mobilization is necessary for defense against a demonstrable threat to these fifty States.
17) Enact the Honest Elections Act, outlawing computerized voting or vote counting, and stipulating that only paper ballots be used in all federal elections, which ballots shall remain in the control of each precinct elections committee until counted and posted in said precinct for public review and which ballots shall not be destroyed as long as said election remains in dispute.
18) Restore the Citizen Militias of the Several States by enacting the Minuteman Act, pursuant to Congress’s power to “provide for ... arming ... the Militia” in the U.S. Constitution to repeal every federal statute, regulation, executive order, or other directive; to preempt every such measure present and future, of any State or subdivision thereof, that infringes on or burdens the right of citizens to purchase, keep, carry, transport, or sell firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements suitable for Militia service as the term is used in the U.S. Constitution – or that interferes with the lawful commercial design, manufacture, repair, sale, distribution, or other trade or occupation involving firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements.
19) Drastically Shrink Federal Government by enacting the Non-Enumerated Powers Sunset Act, providing that federal government shall not continue to fund any federal power not specifically enumerated in the U.S. Constitution. Any creative interpretations applied in the past by Congress and presidents for ‘interstate commerce’, ‘general welfare’, ‘necessary and proper’ and tax revenues sent as foreign aid outside the borders of the fifty States, to be made illegal. Any federal budget item, department, regulation, agency, bureau, program, contract, service branch, or executive order must be proven to fall within a specifically enumerated power in Article I Section 8, Article II Section 2, or a duly ratified amendment, or is to be de-funded unless stipulated in a discrete (not omnibus) constitutional amendment as a federal power, said amendment ratified by 38 States.
* * *
As you see, once We The People achieve the 19 reforms listed above, We The People will be more free than we've been in 150 years -- to prosper and produce, to enjoy God's blessings in the most unique republic on earth, and to arrest the hijacking of our lives, liberties, property, and rule of law.