Can We The People really reclaim 150 years of lost liberties at the hands of criminal government? Absolutely. In the 1980s, a University of Texas student named Gregory Watson single-handedly secured the ratification of the 27th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. If one determined young man can get a constitutional amendment through 38 state legislatures, can you imagine what millions of us can do?
First, we must arm ourselves with the AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine™ to inform our elected servants that when they violate our highest law, they're just one step from a prison cell and seizure of their assets. Having established that We The People mean business, our Legislative Action Section will draft the following legislation to be forced through Congress by the membership of AmericaAgain! deployed as a cohesive, national lobby.
Initially, we will focus on only one reform law at a time, rather than allowing membership to be divided among many simultaneous efforts to dismantle the Berlin Wall of D.C. corruption.
We must realize how Congress has operated for almost 200 years. Federal legislation is supposed to be written by Congress, but almost from the beginning, bankers and industrialists have drafted, refined, and pushed through Congress their own laws, favorable to themselves. Now, We The People will take over those controls, until Congress is again comprised of statesmen.
After proving to ourselves and to our servants in Congress that we can get the first few reform laws and amendments passed, AmericaAgain! will then pursue more than one legislative action simultaneously. With God's help, our staff's diligence, and the momentum of a few million citizens, We The People could achieve all of the historic achievements below in less than one generation. Each Legislative Action proposal is explained in more detail in the AmericaAgain! Declaration.
AmericaAgain! members will be polled to decide in what order to pursue our Legislative Action reforms:
1) End the Imperial Congress by passing a Non-Aristocracy Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, limiting Congress to two terms (whether House or Senate) and ending all congressional perks other than salary, office staff and reasonable operations, self-operated automobile, and coach-class airfare. All other public expenditures will be treated as illegal use of public funds, immediately and retroactively – including pensions, insurance premiums, limousines, first-class or charter air travel, meals, hairdressers, spas, club memberships, etc.
2) End the immoral rule of banksters including government-sponsored FED counterfeiting, the corrupt ‘fractional reserve’ loan scheme, and the gargantuan derivatives industry built on those frauds – enacting the Lawful U.S. Money and Banking Act which will have aspects of, but be more comprehensive than H.R. 459, 833, 1094, 1095, 1098, 1496 and 2768 and S.B. 202, restoring lawful (gold and silver) U.S. money, and outlawing the FED cartel and any privately-owned entity ever having control over production or determining the value of U.S. money in the future.
3) Secure the Internet for citizen use by enacting the Internet Liberty Act, providing criminal sanctions against anyone attempting to disable Internet service within the USA.
4) End the murder of pre-born Americans by finally passing a Right to Life Amendment to the Constitution based on past amendments that have been voted on in Congress over the past 25 years.
5) Restore Privacy by enacting the Citizens’ Privacy Act, reiterating the Fourth Amendment privacy of the American people’s persons, houses, papers, data communications, vehicles, and effects from any government surveillance, seizure, detainment, or file storage unless preceded by issuance of a specific, bona fide judicial warrant issued upon probable cause; repealing any portions of the FISA, RFPA, USA Patriot Act, NDAA, and Intelligence Authorization Act of 2004 or any similar legislation present or future, that violates the constitutional rights of any American; outlawing any optical, electronic, airborne, or satellite surveillance, tracing, or tracking of an American citizen or his property or the interception of his communications in any form, until a judicial warrant is issued upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place, items, or data to be searched and persons or things to be seized.
6) Repeal the 16th Amendment by enacting legislation barring Congress from taxing personal wages and salaries, stipulating that IRS shall obey the Tax Code and cease all fraudulent application, imposing financial sanctions and imprisonment for offending IRS employees.
7) Restore Private Property by enacting the Private Property Act, declaring that the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to seize by purported eminent domain any private land, water, timber, oil, gas, minerals, or other natural resources, or to purchase same without the “Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be”; repealing all federal land-use regulations, controls, restrictions, and prohibitions that deprive private owners of the full use and enjoyment of their properties, subject only to the laws of their State.
8) Drastically Shrink Federal Government by enacting the Specific Enumeration Act, providing that federal government shall not continue to fund any federal power not specifically enumerated in the U.S. Constitution. Any creative interpretations applied in the past by Congress and presidents for ‘interstate commerce’, ‘general welfare’, ‘necessary and proper’ and tax revenues sent as foreign aid outside the borders of the fifty States, to be made illegal. Any federal budget item, department, regulation, agency, bureau, program, contract, service branch, or executive order must be proven to fall within a specifically enumerated power in Article I Section 8, Article II Section 2, or a duly ratified amendment, or is to be de-funded within six months, unless stipulated in a discrete (not omnibus) constitutional amendment as a federal power, said amendment ratified by 38 States.
9) End America's imperial rule of sexual deviants by finally passing the Federal Marriage Amendment voted on in Congress from 2003 to 2008.
10) End the ‘Anchor Baby’ Illegal Alien Racket by enacting Senate Joint Resolution 6 of the 111th Congress.
11) Outlaw conscription by enacting legislation declaring that Congress, presidents, and federal courts have no authority to conscript Americans of any age into involuntary servitude for any purpose.
12) End foreign wars of plunder by enacting legislation acknowledging Subsection (c) of the War Powers Resolution of 1973 disallowing funding for foreign hostilities without a Declaration of War or proof to Congress that such mobilization is necessary for defense against a demonstrable threat to these fifty States.
13) Secure our Border by enacting the Secure Borders Act, to immediately begin constructing the U.S.-Mexico border fence and increasing border troop strength, airborne assets, and electronic detection as to furnish a truly effective barrier to illegal crossing.
14) End Arab-Israeli War in the U.S. by enacting legislation outlawing any religious law or program inciting citizens to rise up for or support Islamic law, the State of Israel, or any other foreign interest on U.S. soil that impedes our servant government’s duties to us under the U.S. Constitution, and outlawing any portion of sharia law that violates a local ordinance or State law.
15) Repeal the 17th Amendment to restore the Founding Fathers' design of our government: the State legislatures elect the members of the U.S. Senate to counterbalance the mob power of the U.S. House of Representatives.
16) Kick the U.N. out of the U.S. by enacting the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 (H.R. 1146) of the first session of the 111th Congress, ending U.S. membership in the United Nations within 24 months, repealing various laws pertaining to the U.N., terminating the authorization of funds to be spent on the U.N., terminating its presence on American soil, and withdrawing diplomatic immunity for U.N. employees.
17) Enact an American Sovereignty Amendment based on the 1953 Bricker Amendment, assuring that no treaty will be valid if it violates the U.S. Constitution, and recording all Senate votes for each treaty.
18) Enact the Honest Elections Act, outlawing computerized voting or vote counting, and stipulating that only paper ballots be used in all federal elections, which ballots shall remain in the control of each precinct elections committee until counted and posted in said precinct for public review and which ballots shall not be destroyed as long as said election remains in dispute.
19) Restore the Citizen Militias of the Several States by enacting the Minuteman Act, pursuant to Congress’s power to “provide for ... arming ... the Militia” in the U.S. Constitution to repeal every federal statute, regulation, executive order, or other directive; to preempt every such measure present and future, of any State or subdivision thereof, that infringes on or burdens the right of citizens to purchase, keep, carry, transport, or sell firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements suitable for Militia service as the term is used in the U.S. Constitution – or that interferes with the lawful commercial design, manufacture, repair, sale, distribution, or other trade or occupation involving firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements.
* * *
As you see, once We The People achieve the 19 reforms listed above, We The People will be more free than we've been in 150 years -- to prosper and produce, to enjoy God's blessings in the most unique republic on earth, and to arrest the hijacking of our lives, liberties, property, and rule of law.