How we get there – Critical Mass and Legislative Action
Can We the People really reclaim 150 years of lost liberties at the hands of criminal government? Absolutely. In the 1980s, a University of Texas student named Gregory Watson single-handedly secured the ratification of the 27th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. If one determined young man can get a constitutional amendment through 38 state legislatures, imagine what millions of us can do?
We will unite in the knowledge that we are rightfully sovereign over our government, that as directed by the highest law in the land, the members of Congress are actually our servants in matters of government, and that their positions exist to limit government and protect our liberties from the government itself.
With this knowledge, we will defy, expose and end the fraudulent attempts of Congress to make us keep believing that they are above us, that they have any legitimate authority over our lives or property, and that the Constitutional Republic we inherited was in any way meant to be a Democracy, where the will of the elite could impede upon our individual freedom and liberties through the illicit actions of a criminal and conspiratorial Congress. And together, those of us that choose to stand up and restore our freedom and liberties can provide the means and support necessary to make it a reality, so that we can enforce the limitations on government, stop the corruption, and again have the America we inherited.
With the support of our members, our Chief Counsel and Legal Team will have the resources necessary to engage the Indictment Engine™. First, they will use it to legitimately and lawfully apply the government constraints provided in our Constitution, to make these rogue members of Congress either obey the law or be convicted as felons, to serve their sentences in state prisons and have all of their assets seized.
We will only have to convict a handful of senators and representatives before the remaining unindicted criminal members of Congress, to avoid prosecution, will start obeying the law, fall in line with the rightful duties of their position, and agree to plea bargains that will insure they work with our Legal Team to pass legislation that will systematically remove all of the non enumerated and unconstitutional powers that they granted themselves and government. And brandishing the Tenth Amendment, they will insure these powers are returned to us, where they belong.
And to safeguard that our freedom and liberties endure, and are never again trespassed on by future acts of government without a formidable and tactical response from We the People, the AmericaAgain! Legal Team will train Attorneys and Judges in our State court systems to wield their powers and employ established legal methods to indict, try and convict criminal members of Congress.
This will establish a system where people seek positions in Congress because they are Statesmen who want to honestly represent the citizens of their congressional district, and serve to limit government and protect the freedom of the people who elected them, by giving them an active voice in matters of government. This will be a system upheld by an empowered People, and enforced rightfully by our State Courts.
The Constitution and the Bill of Rights were written to limit and govern government, not us or the States. It will be the momentum and funding of our members that will be the key means for our Legal Team to enforce these, and return our country to what it was.
When America prospered, more than anything else, it was the limitations on government that made such prosperity possible. It was having a small central government with limited and non-invasive powers that gave us the freedom to work, to produce, to succeed, and to keep the fruits of our labor. This freedom made us envy of the world, and made us the world’s beacon of hope for those suffering under every other form of government. Ours is a Constitutional Republic, unlike any other in history. We are the only people that have the authority and can bear the lawful chains to limit their own government, to restrain it, and force it to comply.
Now is the time; they've already taken too much. And if we let them, they’ll just keep taking more, and chiseling away at our freedom until one day we find ourselves and our loved ones in the oligarchy they have us on a collision course with, where the elite powerful few dictate where we can work, what we can produce, whether or not we can succeed, and what if any of the fruits of our labor we’ll be allowed to keep. It’s time we stop letting them control our Congress; stop letting them railroad their 1% agenda right through the fabric of our lives; stop letting them manipulate our laws; and stop letting them get away with it when we can actually stop them.
And because We the People are actually the highest law in this land, we have the right, and more than ever the duty, to control our government and severe its unconstitutionally subversive and corrosive ties with the bankers and industrialists.
It’s our right as Americans to govern what powers the government has, and how we choose to exercise our individual freedom. This is our country. This is our America. Now, let’s take it back…and keep it!
Below are summaries of the legislation that will remove all of the non enumerated and unconstitutional powers government has granted themselves, and return the powers to us:
1) Shut down the D.C. Organized Crime Operation by finally passing the Home-Based Congress Act, that will relocate all members of Congress to their offices back in their home state, which we already pay to staff and maintain. This allows us, their sovereigns, to watch over our representatives at home, rather than letting them team up against us with lobbyists and regulators in D.C; the ten-miles-square area where even according to the Constitution, Congress has complete control.
The 20th Amendment stipulates that Congress needs to meet only once per year, beginning at noon on January 3rd, where they meet for two weeks maximum, for emergency items that have to be face-to-face. Using today's virtual meeting technology, we'll make them work the rest of the year from home, where we can make sure they don't slip back into a life of crime.
2) End the Imperial Congress by passing a Non-Aristocracy Act, limiting Congress to two terms for House and Senate, and ending all congressional perks other than salary, office staff and reasonable operations, self-operated automobile, and coach-class airfare. All other public expenditures will be treated as illegal use of public funds, immediately and retroactively, including pensions, insurance premiums, limousines, first-class or charter air travel, meals, hairdressers, spas, club memberships, etc.
3) Outlaw back-door pork and tyranny by enacting the Clean Bill Act, outlawing the addition of riders, unrelated-issue amendments, and earmarks to legislation.
4) End the immoral rule of banksters including government-sponsored FED counterfeiting, the corrupt ‘fractional reserve’ loan scheme, and the gargantuan derivatives industry built on those frauds, enacting the Lawful U.S. Money and Banking Act which will have aspects of, but be more comprehensive than H.R. 459, 833, 1094, 1095, 1098, 1496 and 2768 and S.B. 202, restoring lawful (gold and silver) U.S. money, and outlawing the FED cartel and any privately-owned entity ever having control over the production of or determining the value of U.S. money in the future.
5) Restore Privacy by enacting the Citizens’ Privacy Act, reiterating the Fourth Amendment privacy of the American people’s persons, houses, papers, data communications, vehicles, and effects from any government surveillance, seizure, detainment, or file storage; making any such activity a federal offense unless preceded by issuance of a specific, bona fide judicial warrant issued upon probable cause, and repealing any portions of the FISA, RFPA, USA Patriot Act, NDAA, and Intelligence Authorization Act of 2004 or any similar legislation present or future, that violates the constitutional rights of any American; making it a federal offense to engage in any optical, electronic, airborne, or satellite surveillance, tracing, or tracking of an American citizen or his property or the interception of his communications in any form, until a judicial warrant is issued upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place, items, or data to be searched and persons or things to be seized.
6) Secure the Internet for citizen use by enacting the Internet Liberty Act, providing criminal sanctions against anyone attempting to disable Internet service within the USA.
7) Restore Private Property by enacting the Sovereign States' and Citizens' Property Act, stipulating that other than land for military installations, the federal government has no constitutional claim to, or right to seize or control, any private land, water, timber, oil, gas, minerals, or other natural resources in, on, or under any sovereign State, for any reason, under any conditions, without the “Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be”. More comprehensive than Utah HB142 passed by its 2013 session, all federally held or controlled lands and resources within each sovereign State will revert within 36 months to full ownership and control of the State in which it is located, to be managed and controlled as the People of that State determine. We will repeal all federal land-use regulations, national forest and park acts, and like federal controls, restrictions, and prohibitions that deprive private owners and the sovereign States of the full use and enjoyment of their properties, subject only to the laws of the State in which located.
8) Repeal the 16th Amendment by enacting legislation barring Congress from taxing personal wages and salaries, stipulating that IRS shall obey the Tax Code and cease all fraudulent application, imposing financial sanctions and imprisonment for offending IRS employees. This amendment is akin to making a law that says you don't have to obey the law.
9) Enact Senate Joint Resolution 6 of the 111th Congress, which states that a person born in the United States shall not be a citizen unless one parent is a citizen, an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien performing active service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or the person is naturalized in accordance with the laws of the United States.
10) Outlaw conscription by enacting legislation declaring that Congress, presidents, and federal courts have no authority to conscript Americans of any age into involuntary servitude for any purpose.
11) Secure our Border by enacting the Secure Borders Act to better protect our borders.
12) Enact legislation outlawing religious laws or subversive activities meant to incite violence in the name of any religion, institution, or foreign interests operating in the U.S.
13) Repeal the 17th Amendment to restore the Founding Fathers' design of our government that State legislatures elect the members of the U.S. Senate to counterbalance the mob power of the U.S. House of Representatives.
14) Enact the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 (H.R. 1146) of the first session of the 111th Congress, terminating the authorization of funds to be spent on the U.N. and withdrawing federal diplomatic immunity for U.N. employees or delegates.
15) Enact a Constitutional Treaties Act based on the 1953 Bricker Amendment, assuring that no treaty will be valid if it violates the U.S. Constitution, and recording all Senate votes for each treaty.
16) End foreign wars of plunder by enacting legislation acknowledging Subsection (c) of the War Powers Resolution of 1973 disallowing funding for foreign hostilities without a Declaration of War or proof to Congress that such mobilization is necessary for defense against a demonstrable threat to these fifty States.
17) Enact the Honest Elections Act, outlawing computerized voting or vote counting, and stipulating that only paper ballots be used in all federal elections, which ballots shall remain in the control of each precinct elections committee until counted and posted in said precinct for public review and which ballots shall not be destroyed as long as said election remains in dispute.
18) Restore the Citizen Militias of the Several States by enacting the Minuteman Act, pursuant to Congress’s power to “provide for ... arming ... the Militia” in the U.S. Constitution to repeal every federal statute, regulation, executive order, or other directive including, but not limited to, the National Firearms Act of 1934, also known as Chapter 53 of the Internal Revenue Code, 26 U.S.C. § 5801 through 26 U.S.C. § 5872; to preempt every such measure present and future, of any State or subdivision thereof, that infringes on or burdens the right of citizens to purchase, keep, carry, transport, or sell firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements suitable for Militia service as the term is used in the U.S. Constitution, or that interferes with the lawful commercial design, manufacture, repair, sale, distribution, or other trade or occupation involving firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements.
19) Enact the Congressional Insider Trading Act, providing that SEC insider trading rules shall apply to members of Congress. It shall be a federal crime for a member of Congress, directly or through proxies, trusts, or other entities, to purchase or sell stock in any company materially affected by legislation of which the member of Congress may be reasonably expected to have knowledge.
20) Drastically Shrink Federal Government by enacting the Non-Enumerated Powers Sunset Act, providing that federal government shall not continue to fund any federal power not specifically enumerated in the U.S. Constitution. Any creative interpretations applied in the past by Congress and presidents for ‘interstate commerce’, ‘general welfare’, ‘necessary and proper’ and tax revenues sent as foreign aid outside the borders of the fifty States, to be made illegal. This will end virtually every alphabet-soup agency (including DHS); end federal meddling in education, farming, and the environment (for the most part), and much more. Back to the Constitution's limits, plain and simple.
Any federal budget item, department, regulation, agency, bureau, program, contract, service branch, or executive order that Americans still demand should prove that it falls within a specifically enumerated power in Article I Section 8, Article II Section 2, or a duly ratified amendment, or it will be de-funded unless they have it stipulated in a discrete (not omnibus) constitutional amendment as a federal power, and then get that amendment ratified by at least 38 States. If the American people really want it or need it, the States will pass that amendment.
THIS is how we go back to 'zero baseline budgeting'! All illegal pork is OUT, then we add back in only true necessities that ALL citizens can agree are truly the business of WashingtonD.C.
Once We The People enforce the Constitution and achieve reforms, We will be more free than we've been in 150 years -- to prosper and produce, to enjoy the most unique republic on earth.