The AmericaAgain! Trust deed includes the AmericaAgain! Mission Fund, naming six Christian organizations as beneficiaries. After the permanent AmericaAgain! campus and small headquarters building are completed, the majority of monthly revenues in excess of operating costs will be divided monthly between these six beneficiaries:
- HOPE International provides micro-loan funding to entrepreneurs in impoverished villages worldwide; a new mission model affording dignity and self-sufficiency in place of a handout.
- Living Water International provides water well drilling and completion and hygeine training and supplies to villages worldwide, transforming the lives and prospects of entire villages.
- Faith Comes By Hearing provides "The Proclaimer" hand-crank- and solar-powered MP3 Bible players to remote villages in unreached dialects where most villagers are illiterate and thus cannot read the Bible.
- Open Doors International serves and supports persecuted Christians around the world, especially in Muslim lands where belief in Christ can lead to persecution, ostracization, and even death.
- Heifer International sends the most efficient livestock and poultry for each location, to impoverished families worldwide.
- Christkirk College is a planned online-based tutorial certificate program for young Nevisians, to help the island develop a world-class workforce in offshore business and banking.